PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA
PM-Kisan is a scheme introduced by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare or the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. The scheme is formulated to help farmers of the society to achieve financial support from the Government. This scheme has been brought to give financial grants to the country’s farmers, and the name of this scheme is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Under this scheme, the farmer brothers of the country get money from the Government in their bank account to be financially self-sufficient.
The PM-Kisan scheme aims to help improve the living conditions of the marginal farmers in rural areas. Through the program, the farmers get minimum income support, which they use to purchase farm products and other local commodities at market prices. Through this program, the PMs shares his vision to empower the marginal farmers to improve their lives and promote the development of rural communities.
The first step to complete the application status for PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi is to complete the online application form. This form is available on the government website and can be completed by clicking the “Submit” button. Upon submitting the online application form, it will be checked if the applicant qualifies for the scheme. Eligible candidates are those who are greater than 18 years of age, own or rent their property and have an income that is lower than the median income of their community.
While the PM-Kisan scheme is designed to provide financial support to the poor, it does not offer any housing facility. The PM-Kisan program is aimed at improving the conditions of agricultural landholders. To find out if a farmer or a group of landlords is eligible to get the PM-Kisan loan or not, you need to contact the loan scheme provider who can help you understand your eligibility criteria and the scheme itself.
Who are not eligible to get the PM Kisan?
- All holders of Institutional Land are not eligible for the benefit of the PM Kisan scheme.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts do not qualify for the use of the PM Kisan scheme.
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and current Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats are not eligible for the benefit of the PM Kisan.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government and regular employees of the Local Bodies are not eligible for the Scheme benefit.
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more are not eligible for the Scheme benefit.
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year are not eligible for the Scheme benefit.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices that kind of person are not eligible for the Scheme benefit.
The benefit of PM Kisan Yojna?
How to Apply for PM Kisan Yojna?
How to Check Beneficiary Status Application of PM Kisan Yojna?
How to Check Beneficiaries list under PM Kisan of your Village?
- At first, you need to go to the PM Kisan Official website.
- You need to click on the Beneficiaries list under PM Kisan.
- Then, Select Your State.
- Select the District.
- Also, Select the Sub-District.
- And Then, Select Your Block.
- At last, Select your Village.
- Click on Get Report
You can also apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna from Common Service Center. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is one of the best Schemes in our country to empower our poor Kisan brothers. If you an eligible person then, you can be to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. If you are interested in Know the Another Scheme for Kisan Brothers, you can also read PMFBY | What is Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna?